In this episode of the Polygon Pilgrimage : Season 4 we experience what programmers call “rubber ducking”. The idea is that as you explain a problem to someone else you often find the solution. In this case I was having issues with a skybox, and just like magic, I fixed it! If you have a problem let me know and let’s fix it together!
Sometimes you just have to talk it out.
Link to the skybox: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/49080
I hope you enjoyed Episode 31 of the Polygon Pilgrimage – Season 4. If you like the series please be sure to subscribe and follow the series on twitter (@PolygonPilgrim), and YouTube.
Thanks for watching!
Please Like and Share!
– My Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/PolygonPilgrim
– My Portfolio – https://mentallic3d.sketchfab.me/
– My Site – http://www.polygonpilgrimage.com
– My Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com//user/mentallic3d
– My Twitch Channel – http://twitch.tv/thepolygonpilgrimage